Fifth Grade

Champion Learners

FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 2020

| 8 Comments

Friday is here! It’s our final day of optional work. Next week, you will need to complete some things. We will be emailing your parents and you today to let you know what to expect.  Although many options may not be mandatory,  we know you’ll work on lots of options because you love to be involved and continue learning!

Continue using Flipgrid! I’ve seen some very creative videos, and love hearing how you are doing! We also included a new topic!

Math Resources

We are using the same math resources today, and will most likely for the next couple weeks. I will be specific about what you should do on IXL and even change the setting in Prodigy so you are working on certain skills.

IXL How close are you to reaching a smart score of 80? If you’ve accomplished this on at least three skills this week, try for one more! Hint: Next week you will need to accomplish this with four recommended skills

Sumdog Have you visited the house in Sumdog yet? I will randomly open it throughout the school day.

Prodigy Text your friend and find out what world they are in! If you don’t have this account set up, you can email me.

Legends of Learning I know this does not work with iPhone or iPads, but if you would like to continue using it, you may do so.

Science Resources

You can revisit any of the activities from earlier this week, AND check out these live video webcams!

Explore Animal Live Webcams

When you find your favorite, leave a comment to let your friends know what they should be checking out next!

Video of the Day

This is a really interesting one about how germs spread! You can stop watching after the kids find how they don’t have to go to school for 3 weeks. Do you still feel the same way?

Everyone have a Fantastic Friday and a Wonderful Weekend! See you on Monday!

Mrs. Moore

8 Comments