Fifth Grade

Champion Learners

FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2020

| 0 comments

Happy Friday Everyone!

Brain Starter

And the answer is… here!

Math Must Do Activities – Due April 24, 2020 (today!)

IXL – You will be completing 5 skills that focus on multiplying mixed numbers. These are skills you must complete with a smart score of at least 80 over the week. If you have questions about how to find these skills, please visit me during our office hours or email me.

*This Khan Academy video will show you how to multiply mixed numbers.

*Need a reminder about improper fractions and mixed numbers? Check out this Flocabulary video.

Galileo – This has been assigned. Remember, this is now a quiz and is meant to be completed after you have practiced your IXL skills. If you score a 90% or higher, you will receive a 4!

Math May Do Activities

Prodigy

Sum Dog

Zearn If you need your username and password, email me!

I Spy  This video will show you variations to playing “I Spy” with a math focus. This can be done in your house or on a walk!

Science May Do Activities

This Flocabulary explains how and why Earth Day started! I have also assigned the vocabulary game and quiz.

We now have a Flocabulary account! Go to www.flocabulary.com/join-class then use the class code 6V36CM to join.

Video of the Day

The final video for Earth Day! Mrs. Hamman shared this on their blog yesterday. It’s pretty amazing.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you Monday! Or today, at our virtual recess! 

Mrs. Moore