Fifth Grade

Champion Learners

Vending Machine

| 2 Comments

Written by Danny for the 100 word challenge

I was trying to get my money into a vending machine at the mall and it wouldn’t fit! I tried to get help, but no one wanted to help me. If only it was a bit smaller. So, I thought what I can do and as you know I am a crazy scientist, so I pulled out the break down 2000. Then when I broke down the can of Dr. Pepper it got smaller than I put it in….. and it worked. I was super happy! Time to get a drink I’m thirsty. Wow, the awesome taste of dr. Pepper.

2 Comments

1. Hello Danny,

You made good use of the prompt in your story. Well done.

I’ve heard of children getting their hands caught in vending machines but the Break Down 2000 is a game changer. Shrink something small enough to slip from the vending machine would work well if your Break Down 2000 could then enlarge it to a normal size.

A crazy scientist? A device like the Break Down 2000 could have many good uses in our world.

Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

2. Hello Danny,

Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia