Fifth Grade

Champion Learners

Windy Skies

| 1 Comment

Written by Raiya

It started as a normal day, going to school, coming home, but then, the crash happened. I was an orphan in just a matter of minutes. It’s been six years since, now me, Windy Skies, is 14 years old, living out in an abandoned pillar by the beach. I lived with two other orphans, Emma, and Liam. “Windy,” Liam whispered. “S-Someone’s here.” I jumped up and ran down the stairs. A tall man was standing there. “RUN!” I yelled out of instincts. I grabbed Emma and Liam by the hand. “What’s going on?!” Emma asked, frantically. We got downstairs and there was a tall man, “Windy Skies, long time no see.. I gasped… 

One Comment

1. Raiya – excellent writing! I want to know what happens next in this story. :O

Mrs. Moore — the 100 Word Challenge is a brilliant way to get students writing in concise and creative ways. I am really impressed with this project (and with your blog as a whole) — I used it for a class assignment on my blog. https://hiptobsquared.edublogs.org/2021/11/09/blogging-brilliance-bceol-la-3-3/

Thanks for the inspiration!